Working hard to "CEIL THE DEAL"

Ceil Mills
HomeSmart Real Estate
Phoenix, AZ

623-308-7291
ceilmills@cox.net

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes I Switched Brokers

I'm flattered!
Within 3 days of switching to Arizona Blue Sky Realty I am already getting calls and emails! There has been a little bit of confusion lately as to why I did this so hopefully I can answer a few questions.

I enjoyed my time at Liberty One.....which then became 212 Realty......but then I had the option to switch back......and I did since most of my advertising and branding materials were with Liberty One.......whew, that was 2 weeks ago.

With the current market changing every day, new rules, new regs, new lending programs, etc I felt the need to work in an office environment outside of our home where I would be able to obtain information on a more timely basis. Being around other people has always been important to me. It's great now to have real time conversations with other agents about the CURRENT shifts in OUR market.

I see this move as a pro-active step in this crazy market, a step to further aid my business and my clients wants and needs.

Thank you all for coming aboard this new adventure with me. I look forward to helping my friends and clients with
"All your Real Estate needs under the Arizona Blue Sky"