Working hard to "CEIL THE DEAL"

Ceil Mills
HomeSmart Real Estate
Phoenix, AZ

623-308-7291
ceilmills@cox.net

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cheers to my friend Renee

"Laughter through tears is the best emotion"
or something like that Dolly Parton said on the movie Steel Magnolias.

That is what happens to me when I remember a dear friend of mine who passed 2 weeks ago. Renee Bridgewater was only 49 years old when her frail body overcame her strong spirit. The days since have been difficult at best for her family I am sure, but for her friends we laugh and we smile as we cry.

I was fortunate enough to rekindle my friendship with the twosome Rena(her twin) and Renee were neighbors of ours when I was in high school. What an energetic and vibrant person she was. Always on the go, making people feel at ease and plain all around good friend.

As I was getting ready to go to her memorial service the tears began, but I had to chuckle to myself... If the three of us were sitting around with a glass of wine and discussing a memorial service and tears......we probably would all have a good laugh because we would talk about such silly things as "funeral proof" mascara, and toast to the person who would someday market it!