Working hard to "CEIL THE DEAL"

Ceil Mills
HomeSmart Real Estate
Phoenix, AZ

623-308-7291
ceilmills@cox.net

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's that time again

It's winter here in Arizona and its the time of year when I receive a lot of long distance calls. Calls where my family, friends and clients tell me how many degrees below zero it is where they live. And of course let's not forget the wind chill factor.

Personally I cannot even fathom that kind of cold. I was born and spent my childhood in Arizona. As an adult we moved to Southern California and spent 21 years in a magical Mediterranean climate. Now we are back in the amazing state of Arizona with its diverse terrain and climate. Our home is located in the Sonoran Desert where only the strongest survive, this includes people, plants and animals! However within a 2 hour drive we can be in the gorgeous pine forests and ski resorts.

Arizona comes with it's challenges, and we "pay it forward" when we struggle through the summer sun to live in these fall through winter months while we can still enjoy the outdoors. If you have never visited you must someday. And of course if you HAVE visited and want to move here.......call me, I'm your REALTOR!