Working hard to "CEIL THE DEAL"

Ceil Mills
HomeSmart Real Estate
Phoenix, AZ

623-308-7291
ceilmills@cox.net

Sunday, November 8, 2009

He Who Hesitates

Have you ever worked with someone in sales that was assisting you as part of his/her job, but you could tell they really weren't a "people person"?


Yesterday I was asked by a Broker who I highly respect just what part about being a REALTOR do I like most. I responded that I enjoy working with Buyers, hunting down the perfect home for their needs and seeing a successful transaction complete....no matter how long it takes! He replied that it's because I am a People Person. What a compliment I took this to be!

This doesn't mean to say that I don't do my very best to assist my clients in listing and selling their homes if that is their need, I just enjoy being part of the process of making someones' dream a reality with home ownership.

The housing market in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan area is currently a gift to those entering the first time buyer market or investing in a second home or perhaps a retirement home. We haven't seen these incredibly low prices for years. Low prices coupled with the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit and some great down payment assistant loans make home ownership within reach for many people who never dreamed it was possible.

Just this week not only was the First Time Home Buyer Credit extended but also added were other tax credits for those buyers not first time owners!

Spread the word to anyone you know who may be renting or even considering a second home for vacationing or investment in Arizona. Now is the time to make that move. He who hesitates......well, he may not be lost but in this case may lose a great deal on a house!